The MV600 is the barrier-free counterpart to the MV500 machine. The user panel is placed between 0.75 m and 1.40 m at a convenient height for wheelchair users. It can be used flexibly for different application areas: as payment, ticket or parking machine. The possible applications are diverse. Users are guided via a 17” TFT display. All processes are indicated via signal lights on the operating elements.
The machine supports all common payment methods. It is possible to operate the MV600 as a standalone machine or transfer data to a superordinate host system by the optional use of an integrated Ethernet network adapter. The hardware control is fully integrated in the factory setting. Each component can be addressed directly by clear commands.
- Housing made of an electro galvanised, power-coated steel sheet
- PC-system (processor 2x3 Ghz, 4 GB RAM)
- RAL housing colour
- Customised front panel (customised front foil)
- Robust door with 6-point safety locking system
- Internal power supply with UPC for PC shut-down
- 17” LCD secure touch screen
- I/O controller with rabbit core processor
- TCP/IP connectivity
- Safety cash box, self-locking at removal
- Operating voltage 230 VAC / 1000 VA
- Ambient temperature 0°C to 40°C
- Humidity 30%-90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Setup preferably at enclosed and dry places
- Weight approx. 100 kg
- Dimensions 176.5 cm x 76 cm x 50.8 cm (height x width x depth)
- User panel is placed between 0.75 m and 1.40 m
For more information about the equipment, please contact us.