The MV-WD150 is a classic ticket and payment machine in the housing of a MV500, complemented with integrated wristband dispensing units. It is possible to buy a ticket and receive the chip wristband directly at the machine. This fully automated solution minimises queuing times at the cash desk.
The easy and intuitive handling makes it easy for guests to check-in independently. They can either pay the tariff at the machine and receive the appropriate bracelet, or they can use the media exchange and redeem a print@home ticket or voucher. A quick check-in for regular guests or online booking guests is easily achieved with the MV-WD150.
- Housing made of electro-galvanized, powder-coated steel sheet, painted in RAL colour 7016
- Customised front panel made of stainless steel sheet, brushed (optionally with customised front foil)
- robust door with 6-point safety locking system
- PC system
- Internal power supply with UPC for PC shut-down
- 17” LCD secure touch screen
- I/O controller with rabbit core processor
- Safety cash box, self-locking at removal
- Operating voltage 230 VAC / 1000 VA
- Ambient temperature 0°C to 40°C
- Humidity 30%-90% relative humidity, non condensing
- Weight approx. 100 kg
- Dimensions 176,5 cm x 76 cm x 50.8 cm (height x width x depth)
- Placement: 2 dispensing units with 47 chip wristbands each
- Fast restock and preparation thanks to removable dispensing units
- Issuing time: approx. 1.5 sec. per wristband (coding, checking, issuing)
For further information about the equipment, please contact us.