The robust machine WBD500 combines all functions essential for a stable and efficient wristband dispensing. The machine dispenses a certain kinde of wristband (MADA comfort). The WBD500 can be used as a standalone machine for media exchange or in connection with an external vending machine.
The center piece of the WBD500 are up to six dispensing units (WD150), which can be controlled seperately via TCP/IP. Thus the machine can be equipped with an dispensing unit of up to 280 wristbands with up to six different wristband types. Through an integrated inventory process, the amount of available wristbands in each dispensing unit can be controlled at any time.
The construction particularly guarantees high endurance and low maintenance. Thus, all mechanical parts are easily accessible through the door. This facilitates maintenance and service procedures. In case of technical malfunction, individual parts can be exchanged conveniently.
- Housing made of electro-galvanized, powder-coated steel sheet, painted in RAL colour 7016
- Customised front with customised front foil
- 4 dispensing units with 47 wristband holders each, extendable to up to 6 dispensing units
- 8 port LAN switch for components‘ integration into the network
- Independent power supply
- Door surveillance, PIN code input for service staff
- Operating voltage 230 VAC
- Weight approx. 100 kg
- Dimensions: 175 x 75 x 45 cm (height x width x depth)
- Processed data carriers: transponder wristband MADA comfort (LEGIC, Mifare, ISO15693)
- Cycle time approx. 1.5 sec (coding, checking, dispensing)
For further information about the equipment, please contact us.