The MDCL is a particularly good solution for when contactless cards have to be read securely and retained if necessary. Due to its extremely robust construction, the MDCL is predestinated for the hardest operating conditions, such as in the field of access control.
Different delivery versions allow the optimal integration in various application areas. If desired, customised versions can be realized. Typical areas of application include access control systems, customer retention systems, visitor statistics, POS, business acquisition and time data acquisition.
The MDCL can be equipped with all established RFID reading systems. In addition, different mouthpiece versions and a securer vandalism shutter are available, which completely secures the card implementation.
- Easy control over RS-232 interface
- Vandalism-secure assembly
- All parts are made out of 1.4301 III high grade steel
- Electromagnetic shutter (optional)
- Mechanical shutter (optional)
- Operating voltage: 24 VDC
- Operating temperature: 0°C - 55°C
- Humidity: 30% to 90% relative humidity not condensing
- Weight: approx. 1 kg
- Card technologies: Mifare, LEGIC, HITAG others by request
- Card sizes: 86 mm x 54 mm, 0.25 to 0.76 mm height
- Cycle time approx. 1 second (reading)
- Interfaces: RS232, Ethernet
- Protocol: TLP224
For further information about the equipment, please contact us.