The NTR is used, wherever barcode or RFID tickets have to be checked reliably in access or exit control processes. The terminal is especially suited for rough environments, as it is almost waterproof due to its robust construction. The NTR is the perfect solution for access control. Thanks to the convenient front panel with touch display, it is convenient and intuitive to handle. The user panel is inclined rheough 45°, which facilitates the ergonomic operation.
Four buttons can be used for confirmation or selection keys, which means that navigation maintains a clear structure. A variety of optional features allow perfect integration into the application environment. Typical areas of application for the NTR are pools and thermal baths, leisure facilities, stadiums and all areas with a fast and secure admission control.
- Simple operation due to TCP/IP connectivity
- Housing made of steel panel, electro-galvanised and power coated
- Front panel made of satin stainless steel
- 3.5” TFT monitor, 320 px x 240 px
- Impact resistant front screen
- Integrated barcode reading field
- Illuminated RFID contact field
- “Hidden-touch” control panel
- Operating voltage 24 VDC / 1.5 A (external)
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 55°C (without heating), -20°C to 55°C (with heating)
- Humidity: 30% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Weight: approx.. 5.0 kg
- RFID card types: Mifare, Mifare Desfire, Legic Prime, Hitag, others on request
- Max. reading distance 30 mm
- Barcode card types: 1D and 2D
- Interfaces: Ethernet
- Protocol: TLP224
For further information about the equipment, please contact us.